Christmas

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Time Flies …

Wow.  A year and a half.  Where did it go?  Man!  Lots has changed and little has changed.  In two weeks we start Grade 2 at another school.  I decided to move the boys after our current school became less and less able to even maintain some reasonable sense of order or consistency in the classroom.  Looking back I KNOW God has a sense of humour because there is no way some of this crap happens to other people.  So on with a new school!!

Academically they are doing fantastic (this means at or above grade level).  The both still have a full-time aid due to their lack of adequate language and this is fine. Their language is expanding, but they do have a ways to go.  This is the ‘little change’ part.  And this is fine.  We are still making progress forward and this is all that matters.

I am aiming to blog more.  So we will see…

No comments: